The Development and Institutionalization Support Center “DISC” has conducted fundraising training program, the training program consisted of two training workshops entitled “Donor Relations”, and “Effective Proposal Writing”. The training workshops were attended by a number of Civil Society Organizations, where they were trained on the practices of establishing relations with donors, and effective proposal writing.
- Projects NewsTAMKEEN project
- DISC NewsLive Feeds from the Tunisian Elections
- DISC NewsSimultaneous Electronic Montoring of the Egyptian Election
- DISC NewsDISC Concludes with a training program for staff of the Iraqi parliament
- DISC NewsUshahidi: Introducing Official Partner and Trusted Developer Badges
- CompletedGlobal Media Monitoring Day “GMMD” – WACC
- DISC NewsNazaha Won the Prize